Selway's Current Available Positions
The Shift Foreman will report directly to the Shop Superintendent. Candidates should be self-starting, organized, possess technical aptitude, proven leadership skills, ability to learn quickly and the ability to adapt to sudden workload changes.
• Lead production pace and 40 plus skilled Welders, Painters, Blaster, and Laborers
• Excellent blue print reading skills
• Work to achieve goals and objectives set out by Shop Superintendent
• Interact/meet with shift employees on a regular basis, and as required, to provide guidance, updates, changes in schedule or methods, etc.
• Assist in recommending staffing levels
• Work in conjunction with Shop Superintendent to plan, coordinate and monitor, on a daily basis, fabrication shop work activities, fabrication progress and resources necessary to efficiently meet the production schedule
• Work in conjunction with and the Shop Superintendent QC/QA to ensure a quality product that meets all project specifications
• Enforce disciplinary actions when appropriate
• Direct flow of materials, log locations and completions
• Report and coordinate equipment repairs and inspections
• Responsibility for meeting schedules and results oriented
• Thorough understanding of heavy process welding and plans interpretation
• Any other related duties, as required and/or special projects as needed
• Coordinate activities with Health and Safety Manager including assisting with all safety investigations
• Responsible for ensuring that safety rules and regulations are respected
• High School diploma or GED
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Successfully complete drug test
• 7 to 10 years of heavy plate steel or closely related production experience
• 5 + years of Supervisory Experience in Steel Manufacturing
• Strong Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Experienced CDL Truck Driver
Selway Corporation has an immediate opening in our Stevensville, MT facility for a full-time, experienced CDL Truck Driver.
The primary responsibility of this position is to safely deliver our finished products to our customers.
Tasks and duties will include:
• Able to perform welding duties when not on the road
• be responsible for general truck maintenance
• making sure that the load is correctly placed and is secure
• driving vehicles to their destination (usually construction sites) and unloading according to site requirements
• maintaining a log book with details of trips, including routes and fuel usage
• maintain good customer service
• follow company truck policy
Successful candidates must:
• have a current CDL Class A license
• have at least five years’ experience heavy haul with oversize/overweight loads
• experience with permitting and minor maintenance
• have a clean driving record
• be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
• have a great attitude and strong work ethic
• be capable and confident in your ability
• ability to obtain a passport and enter Canada
• pass pre-employment drug screen
• Excellent use of English language for written and verbal communication.
• Health/dental/vision insurance
• Profit Sharing and Savings Plan (401K)
• Life insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
Our drivers have the earning potential of $55,000-$70,000 annually
Please use the form on the right to upload your Resume.
4081 Eastside Hwy.
P.O. Box 287
Stevensville, MT 59870
PHONE (406) 777-5471
FAX (406) 777-5473