“Selway Corporation and its Employees are committed to providing our Customers with High Quality Fabrication Services. We strive to deliver fabricated steel products that meet or exceed our Customers Specifications, in accordance with our Quality Management System”.
Selway Corporation is a locally owned company which has been in the steel fabrication business since 1976. It became employee owned in 1982 and it operates on a non-union basis. Our fabrication facility is located in Stevensville, MT, which allows us to effectively serve the Western and Midwestern United States, Alaska, and Western Canada.
Selway specializes in building to your specifications. As a full service facility we have in-house drafting with a staff of 13 detailers, and are able to design conveyors, detail bridges, hydroelectric penstocks and bifurcations, and fish by-pass systems. No job is too big for us to complete. Selway utilizes SDS-2 and Advanced Steel for design, detailing and data transfer and Fabtrol for material and project management.
We maintain our own production area, as well as a climate controlled painting and blasting facility. We also have our own semi-trucks and trailers, which allows us to have complete control of the project for transportation to the site.
Selway’s certifications include:
ASME & NBIC Certifications:
- (U) ASME Section VIII, Division 1 (Pressure Vessels
- (PP) ASME Section I & B31.1 Pressure Piping
- (R) National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) Repairs and Alterations
- Certified Bridge Fabrication – Intermediate (Major)
- Fracture Critical Endorsement
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement – Enclosed
Canadian Welding Bureau Certifications:
- CSA Standard W47.1 Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel, Division 2